Our products are handmade to order.
Please allow about 5 working days before despatch.
Please check the dimensions before placing your order.
Set of 6 x 3 layer masks with filter pockets, non-woven filters included (teen masks), and adjustable ties
Proudly made in South Africa 🇿🇦
PACK OF 6 MASKS
- Three layers
- Adjustable ties: elastics can be worn around ears or around head
- Outer layer: breathable 100% rayon / viscose rayon
- Inner layers: soft and breathable 100% cotton voile
- Filter pocket
- Non-woven breathable, washable filter included (approx 120mm x 100mm)(only in teen and adult masks, not kids masks)
- Wire insert on the bridge of the nose (only in teen and adult masks, not kids masks)
* Please note that our masks are handmade and sizes are approximate. Dimensions may vary.
These masks are designed with adjustable ties. The mask can either be worn around the ears, or around the head. The ties for around the ears can be adjusted for the best fit by tying the knot in the correct place. The mask can also be worn around the head, using the toggle to adjust the fit. The ties that are not being used can be removed.
WASH & IRON BEFORE USE (do not hot-iron the non-woven filter, do not iron the ties)
Our breathable masks are designed to fit very snugly on the face. The wire insert helps limit air escape at the top of the mask and is especially convenient for people who wear glasses. Bend this wire until it is in the most comfortable position. The kids masks are supplied without wires for safety reasons.
Please note that our fabric face masks are not medical masks and are not safe for usage in the Health sector. A mask must be used in conjunction with good hygiene practices.
Maintaining the mask:
You must have at least two cloth masks per person so you will be able to wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
- WASH & IRON BEFORE USE (Do not hot-iron the non-woven filter, do not iron the ties)
- Wash the mask daily in soap and hot water (hand washing only will increase the lifespan of the mask)
- Rinse thoroughly and dry
- IRON THE MASK - this is the best means of disinfection! (Do not hot-iron the non-woven filter, do not iron the ties)
- If you do not have an iron, place the mask with the outside facing down on a metal sheet and place it in the sun; leave it there for a couple of hours - the heat should disinfect it
- DO NOT SOAK THE MASK IN CHEMICALS AS THESE GET ABSORBED AND MAY BE INHALED CAUSING DAMAGE TO THE RESPIRATORY TRACT
- No refunds or returns on masks.
- Please note that our masks are not medical or surgical grade and they will not prevent you from contracting viruses such as coronavirus.
Mia Mélange masks are handcrafted and variances may occur.
Please note that all our products are handcrafted and variances may occur. No two products will be exactly the same.
Prices quoted in ZAR are only valid for shipping in South Africa. For international orders paid for in ZAR, a shipping fee will be applied after the order has been placed. International prices exclude duties and taxes that may be payable.