Handcrafted design from Stellenbosch, South Africa 🇿🇦
Secured and trusted checkout with:
Our products are handmade to order.
Please allow about 5 working days before despatch.
Non-woven breathable, washable filter (120mm x 100mm)
Please note that our fabric face masks and filters are being delivered only in South Africa at the moment. Shipping is charged at a flat rate of R75 per order, throughout South Africa. Due to the lock down, courier delivery is taking longer than usual. Please allow at least one to two days for delivery to Cape Town and Johannesburg, three days for other main centres, and longer for outlying areas.
Proudly made in South Africa 🇿🇦
- No refunds or returns on masks.
- Please enquire about wholesale or bulk pricing.
- Please wash and iron your mask before wearing it (do not hot-iron non-woven filter).
- Please note that our masks are not medical or surgical grade and they will not prevent you from contracting viruses such as coronavirus.
- For orders placed from outside of South Africa, we will only be able to ship after the ban on the export of face masks has been lifted.
- Our products are handmade per order. Due to the high demand for face masks, please allow about five working days before despatch. But we will try our best to get your order to you sooner!
Please note that all our products are handcrafted and variances may occur. No two products will be exactly the same.
Prices quoted in ZAR are only valid for shipping in South Africa. For international orders paid for in ZAR, a shipping fee will be applied after the order has been placed. International prices exclude duties and taxes that may be payable.