Face Masks Donated - Thanks To You!
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Mia Mélange and our customers have donated masks to those in need in our community!
"When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully,
everyone is blessed."
- Maya Angelou
Thanks to the generous orders we received, Mia Mélange has been able to donate masks to those in need in our community. 🇿🇦
Mia Mélange masks donated to the Klapmuts community.
Mask Donations from Mia Mélange
Mia Mélange has donated the following masks to date:
- 50 masks donated to people in need in our immediate community
- 21 masks donated to SANCCOB
- 50 masks donated to Yabonga
- 50 masks donated with food parcels to the Stellenbosch Catholic Church
- 30 masks donated to the Klapmuts community
- 24 masks donated to the Kayamandi community
- 110 masks donated to Feeding in Action (part of Stellenbosch Unite)
- 204 masks donated to the Stellenbosch Catholic Church
- and more coming soon!
Masks donated to SANCCOB
"We really appreciate the excellent fit, elastic ties and metal nose pieces. They really are superior masks. The bright colours also help to cheer up our day. The nose pieces make a huge difference. We wear goggles when handling birds and masks without adjustable nose pieces lead to a lot of fogging up of our goggles and glasses." - SANCCOB
Mask Donations from Generous Customers
We have added a "Donate a Face Mask" option to our website. Our customers continue to donate masks very generously.